Full time • Permanent • Day • Evening • Weekend • Hours per week: 40 • Start date: immediately.
The role of the manager is to ensure the successful operation of the store and excellence in customer service. He/she is responsible for achieving sales and customer service objectives, the quality of the store's visual presentation and the team of employees.
- Recruit, hire and train all employees. Set a clear example for all employees to follow, and set very clear customer service standards that all staff MUST meet, without exception;
- Ensure the location is operated in strict accordance with the PE Policies and Procedures;
- Ensure the facilities are clean and well maintained at all times;
- Manage and audit the POS and Cash transactions;
- Ensure compliance to all Health & Safety requirements as directed by Head Office and/or local authorities. Identify and remedy any Health & Safety issues as required;
- Ensure all Incident Reports are completed for any accidents incurred on site;
- Manage the on-site booking and hosting of Party and Group Events;
- Manage the Arcade Games including the repair of minor maintenance items;
- Prepare and manage the weekly Staff Schedule and maintain Employee Records;
- The SM is responsible to manage the following expense line items within budget requirements: payroll hours, redemption arcade merchandise, concession supplies, and golf, maintenance and office supplies;
- Other duties as may be assigned.
A 40 hour work week which may include some nights and week-ends. The SM is also required to be available by cellphone during all store operating hours to assist with any operational issues that may rise.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A passion for outstanding guest service with an outgoing, friendly and upbeat personality;
- Operational management experience with demonstrated team leadership qualities;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in busy operational situations;
- Their own transportation;
- Must be bilingual;.
* The masculine is used only for the purpose of lightening the text. We encourage anyone who matches the criteria to apply for the job.