Part-time • Permanent • Day • Evening • Weekend • Start date: immediately.
We are looking for inspiring and gourmet people to fill Assistant Manager and Manager positions at Juliette & Chocolat!
If you are a motivated person who:
- Thirsty for personal growth
- Likes teamwork
- Has great human values
- Has a cheerful and positive character
- Is greedy and passionate
- Is open to move
We want you on our team!
The Assistant Manager and the Manager of a Juliette & Chocolat chocolate branch ensure that all our guests experience a moment of gourmet happiness by offering FAST & WARM SERVICE and DELICIOUS dishes in a WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE.
He or she oversees the operations of the restaurant and ensures that:
- All Juliette & Chocolat quality standards are met in terms of customer service, the quality of the dishes offered, and the hygiene and wholesomeness of the properties.
- Financial goals and growth targets are achieved by motivating teams and controlling the numbers and finances of the branch.
- The employees (called Chapeaux Rouges at Juliette & Chocolat) are always supported and developed by continuously training them and continuously giving them specific objectives to achieve.
To excel, the Assistant Manager and the Manager will also contribute to the improvement of Juliette & Chocolat with their ideas and innovations, whether operational or gourmet! Because if gluttony is our passion, we also have a huge appetite for growth, both for our teams and for Juliette & Chocolat, and we are looking for dynamic and creative employees, who like to work and want to grow with us.
Benefits of the position:
- Schedule of 4 days weeks
- Group insurance offered (health and dental)
- Free gym membership
- Meals and breaks offered
- Salary according to experience
- Possibility of advancement
- Annual salary evaluation
- Relevant and recent experience in restoration of at least two years.
- Hold a high school, college or university diploma in administration, catering or hospitality, or two years of experience in restaurant management and / or as a dining or kitchen team leader.
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced environment and excellent tolerance to stress and prolonged periods of high traffic.
- Impeccable command of French and English.
- Have a good knowledge of computer science and mathematics (MaîtreD, Windows Word and Excel).
- Training as a food establishment manager or MAPAQ food handler is an asset.
- Ease of getting around is an asset.
- Availability at all times and according to the needs of the establishment (days, evenings, weekends and holidays).
- Valid work permit (if applicable).
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Be greedy and epicurean
- Be with integrity and honesty
- To be passionate
- Excellent interpersonal skills: you must like to be of service and make people happy.
- Be hardworking and disciplined
- Be recognized for your leadership, customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent coaching skills: desire to make people around you grow.
- Great capacity for organization and adaptation (you may be called upon to change branches frequently)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends.
- Professionnal clothing.
- Have a complete knowledge of restaurant operations and a good command of all positions.
- Oversee the daily operations of the restaurant and ensure adequate planning of the various positions as needed and based on expected traffic.
- Carry out a daily inspection of the installations and the work of its teams.
- Ensure compliance with hygiene standards within the restaurant and apply preventive maintenance programs for equipment.
- Ensure optimal use of all facilities and ensure maximum profitability.
- Create and implement promotional activities in local marketing.
- Ensure the satisfaction and quality of the customer experience by creating real links with customers.
- Handle customer complaints and follow up as necessary to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Respect established budget forecasts and analyze sales and expenses.
- Perform weekly inventory management, analyze variances and control feed costs.
- Ensure control of deposits and petty cash.
- Recruit, hire and evaluate staff.
- Provide training for new employees and ensure the continuous development of existing staff.
- Supervise and manage the work of employees by being present on the floor, particularly during peak periods.
- Perform weekly sales projections and plan staff work schedules.
- Maintain a collaborative atmosphere by communicating effectively and facilitating meetings with employees and managers.
- Ensure compliance with the Juliette & Chocolat employee manual, company regulations, labor laws and occupational health and safety standards.
- Complete end of day reports.
- Perform any other related task as requested by management.
If you think you are THE person we need, send your C.V. via the application form below and come join Juliette and our gourmet family in a young and dynamic Quebec company, full of chocolate projects!
Please specify the branch for which you would like to apply.
NB: The generic masculine used in this advertisement is only to lighten the text and refers to both men and women.