Published on April 13, 2022
Part time - Hours per week: 12 • Full-time - Hours per week: 40 • Permanent • Days / Evenings / Weekends • Start date: as soon a possible
- We are looking for energetic foodie lovers, customer service gurus, and caring individuals to join Mandy's! If you're full of good vibes and a proactive team player, we welcome your application to join our family!
- Employee discount
- Tip Sharing
- Public transit discount
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- A referral program
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan
Tasks and responsabilities:
- Preparing and maintaining quality standard and consistency with every salad order.
- Providing high-volume service during busy hours.
- Preparing work station with ingredients, wash, peel and cut fruits and vegetables;
- Cleaning and filling out deep cleaning checklists;
- Maintain hygiene and safety standards;
- All other related tasks.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bilingual ( French/English )
- People and customer service oriented
- You are naturaly smiley, energetic and motivated!
- Ability to work effectively during busy periods;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work standing for long periods;
- Previous kitchen and/or restaurant experience is an asset
How to apply:
On website: mandys.ca
Or by email, by clicking on APPLY